1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iphone pics

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by eloisesa, Aug 30, 2010.

1. eloisesa

eloisesa Level II

i have an iphone 3gs 18gb and i have a lot of photos on it and i really want to transfer them onto my computer to make more space on my iphone so i can delet them but still have the pics saved on a memory stick or some thing, so i plug my iphone in the computer and it syncs with itunes and it says that it is backing my files up and i saved all my pic in a folder i named iphone pics butwhen i go to open the pics on the computer i cant veiw them am i doing some thing wrong and it i now delet the pics on my phone do i still have them saved on the computer

2. gawjus1234

gawjus1234 Level III

you could try restoring to a previous backup which should bring the pictures back. as far as saving the pictures are you using mac or pc?

3. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

My Computer\Charlie’s iPhone\Internal Storage\DCIM\800AAAAA

Here's where all my iphone pictures are stored under My Computer... Your (PC?? idk about Macs) shold recognize it as a portable drive so you should be able to find something like this above the "Charlie's Iphone" and "800AAAAA" wont be the same but the others should

4. eloisesa

eloisesa Level II

thanks i am using a pc, it comes up with pics but when i click on them to open them up to view on my pc to make sure that their there it refuses to open them :|

5. tharoux

tharoux Level IV

Copy them first, than you'll be able to open them.
    With my smartphone, if I try to open pics from the phone directly, I end up with the pics property.