1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Lab Doer]

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Rhett, May 15, 2009.

1. Freya

Freya Level III

This won't be neccesary... I have the program working as far as it can keep profiles now, it can log into neopets (haven't tested it with multiple accounts though... it is 1am)
    Tommorow I'll be able to zap something on my PC after that I'll know if I can do it or not...
    If it succeeds I'll release a test version in lvl 1 chat so that y'all can test it...
    Features would then be:
    Input your accounts data
    Click zapp and the program should then logg onto each of your accounts after another and zap the pet s you want...
    I'll think about other fancy things if that works.

2. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

Wow, that was chick. Any idea how long it would take you to program an auto trainer? :D

3. Freya

Freya Level III

Hmm... I'm pretty new to neopets and I never train a pet before... so maybe I should logg onto my main and try to find out how to train a pet, then I'll think about it.

edit: Ok now let's just pretend that I could do it... If so what would have higher priority? Mystery Island or the other training school?

4. lolcow

lolcow Level III

Mystery Island. The other one takes too long :>

5. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

yeah, there already is a pirate trainer, but it's a little buggy and takes forever. D:

6. Freya

Freya Level III

Posted an alpha Version in the lvl1 Private chat... Tell me if it works.