1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level based Download system

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Mr Awesome, Feb 2, 2012.

?

What type of download system would you prefer?

1. 2. Level Based Downloads

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. 3. Other - Leave a comment.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 1. Current Point System

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Love

Love Level I

I think daily giveaway should be done daily or twice and awarded randomly to one of the top 25 posters.
    That will probably increase activity.

And does anyone actually download programs anymore? Ive gathered that most programs are buggy/doesnt work.

I think nps prizes would be great as stated in my first paragraph.

2. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

The only problem with the daily giveaway idea is that alot of the top posters don't really play neopets anymore. And therefore have no need for daily giveaway prizes.

I do agree that we need to have more incentives for new members to join and be active. Which could include np prizes.

Anybody got any idea on how the site is advertised if at all? I did a search for neopets auto buyer on google and nf didn't come up at all on the first 10 pages.

Maybe advertisement on google and/or YouTube of AU would be a good way of drawing new users in

3. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

That is a good idea - if we have any people that (have time/have the ability) to make it. I think we should have a prize for someone that makes a YouTube video.

4. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

I'll Have a bit of time in a couple of weeks once I get my new iternet set up. Just moved house. Does anybody know of a good free pc recorder software?

5. BobaFett

BobaFett Administrator
    Staff Member

Lightening had recommended me some free-ware, but I can't remember the name of the stuff off the top of my head. If you do end up making a video, I'll happily upload it here: http://www.youtube.com/neofriendsdotnet

I was going to make a video showing off AU a few months ago, but ran out of time and won't really have the time to be able to do it again until later this year...

6. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

Yeah lightning PMd me some info. Does anybody know free video editing software? All I have is windows movie maker

7. FlyingBlade

FlyingBlade Newbie

you can download adobe after effects or premier pro.

it's only a 30-day trial but you can redownload and reinstall afterwards

8. Scorpius

Scorpius Level I

Hmm.. what about level AND point system?
    For ex. you should be atleast level 1? and just keep the point system that's currently in use?

9. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, we are going to keep a level system, but the purchasing of Downloads will probably still be using forum cash. There might be a couple of tweaks to how the system works however.