1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOST

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angelika, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Can we talk about this?! Like seriously?

How are you feeling about the final season. Am I the only person who is MORE confused than ever? I thought my questions were going to be answered arrrrrrg.

[​IMG]

2. Clumsy

Clumsy Level III

I believe that your picture sums up my feelings on the matter

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    You already said the answer :p

4. mdough

mdough Level I

Hahaha, I know. We get an answer to one question and then 100 more questions. I can't wait for tomorrow night.

5. bunny

bunny Newbie

That's how I feel! Everytime a question is answered, a million new ones pop up. I truly do not know how they're going to wrap all of this up with so few episodes left.

6. enigmaenigmas

enigmaenigmas Level I

No matter what anyone says I personally believe that this series has just gotten better and better over the past several years it's been running. And if you think back this last season is like perfect because they did an amazing job of creating that suspense of what the others/black smoke/(polar bears WTF)/etc... were doing on the island and they answered all those questions but are still able to hype and deliver on these last episodes

7. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

I have the first season cuz my friend lent it to me. What else happens besides talking about them being stuck on the island for 5 years??? :O

8. creeping_death

creeping_death Level I

The first and second season were really good.. kind of fell down from there but this last season has been pretty sweet. They answered a lot of my questions already at this pt but still have some left to answer.. Im curious about the origions of the island. that episode on richard was pretty revealing

9. thedup

thedup Level IV

still loving this show, and I am very much looking forward to seeing how they're going to wrap everything up in, what, 3 episodes? Loved seeing Desmond, but HATE that they brought him back to the island, because when he was reunited with Penny was my favourite moment of the show (I know, I'm such a romantic, it's awful) and it felt like such an ending, but it wasn't. They better get them back together

10. creeping_death

creeping_death Level I

Eh.. i never much cared for desmond.. idk, just not one of my better liked characters. They mentioned something like that both seperate worlds are going to collide together or something. This should be interesting.. I wonder if Jacob will make an appearance again..? PS.. i think Desmond is gonna die trying to save the island/stop the black smoke.. duno, just have a bad feeling about it :|

11. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Where is Desmond??? I know he's not dead. I know he changed Sayid. He's not evil anymore. I think Desmond is the new Jacob.

12. Pegaley

Pegaley Level I

It confused me so much from pretty much the start, my favourite boone died, then my next favourite shannon died, i kinda stopped watching after that.

13. coconutmoon

coconutmoon Level III

After season 2 I lost interest because none of my questions were ever answered and I found it really frustrating. My roomates are really into Lost, so I have gotten back into it a little, though not as religously as I used be. But I still get frustrated with the complete lack of explanations. I haven't bothered to get caught up on the middle seasons (though it hardly seems necessary), but I piss off my roomates by asking so many questions about what happened to the different characters.

14. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

15. thedup

thedup Level IV

spoiler/

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

that episode just ruined my life.

16. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

mine too...favorite character...gone! :(

17. thedup

thedup Level IV

BOTH of my favourite characters!

18. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

I loved them. It's all Sawyer's fault! I feel like he's going to be the new man in black and Jack will be the new Jacob.

Also, WHY THE HELL IS KATE STILL EFFING ALIVE?! I've wanted her to die since season 2. >.<

19. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

hurley will be the new jacob ftw!!!

20. thedup

thedup Level IV

I always thought it was going to be between Hurley and Desmond, but they really seem to like Jack as a protagonist for some reason, and certainly in the last few episodes it looks like that's where it's going to end up going