1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOST

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angelika, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

only lost could manage to kill off all the characters yet not have them leave the show :p

2. thedup

thedup Level IV

that's true, and yet they were practically the only main characters to not show up in the sideflash
    that one kill that was made was quite anticlimactic though. I wasn't even sure if he died at first

3. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

i have never been more pissed off at a show in my entire life

4. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Why are you pissed off, R&F?

5. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

cuz that was the worst ending ive ever seen...it was complete shit

6. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

What would be your alternate ending?

7. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

no idea...

but not just saying oh... the last 6 years was a waste, they are all dead...

they put no work into their ending

8. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

But it wasn't a waste. Everything that happened on the island actually happened. It was in sideways world that they were all already dead. I'm disappointed with the ending in some ways, but weirdly satisfied in others. I'm also really confused. I'm not upset about it though. I honestly don't know how else they could've ended it, and I think we wouldn't be completely happy with any ending.

9. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    OMGOSH THEY FINALLY PUT AN END TO LOST!!? OMG LIKE HOOORAY!!

So can someone do a summary of the whole thing for me.. Because.. I'm LOST.

10. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

A bunch of people were stranded on an island, a lot of them died, some one them left, but then they came back, and then more of them died, and then they made a place where it never happened, and then some other people died, and then they were all dead.

11. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

....So really. It was all over the shot? Because thats what it sounds like o_O

I watched up to errrm.. where they used that little raft to try and get off the island. and they got picked up by another boat... But I don't remember anything after that...

12. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Lol, just get the collection when it comes out and watch everything again.

13. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think I can force myself to watch that again...

First time put me off waay to much. The only reason I want to know what actually happened is because I hate not finishing stuff...

I guess, at least with DVD's, there are no adverts, or end of season breaks etc. So its kinda easier to follow. We'll see! I'll let you know.

14. thedup

thedup Level IV

not a great ending, but I'm more annoyed about the endings they left out. Charlotte never remembered Daniel, and where were Michael and Mr. Eko? At least Michael had a role earlier in the season, but Mr. Eko is the only character I can think of that didn't show up in sideflash world
    but, I loved all the montage scenes. Especially the couples, that was some emotional stuff

15. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Michael is stuck on the island forever I think. I guess because he was such a butt head and died there and stuff. I think Eko, Paulo, Nikki, and Ilana are the only characters that didn't show up in Sideways. Walt too maybe? I don't think that matters though. Also, remember when Hurley asked Desmond if Ana Lucia was coming with them? He said she wasn't ready. Then he told Eloise that he wasn't taking her son with him. I think they'll have their own revelations eventually, and be able to leave Sideways as well. I think they focused on the people who affected Jack's life the most. I'm sure I'll be pissed about some of the unanswered questions when I rewatch the seasons (not any time soon), but I'm okay with the ending for now. Blerg, I need to stfu about LOST srsly.

16. Heather

Heather Level IV

I think I really do want to eventually get the DVDs and have a Lost marathon... just to see if I'd be any less confused than I am now lol. XD This show sounds interesting... but really frustating at the same time...

17. creeping_death

creeping_death Level I

I picked up on lost like a year ago and watched thru all the seasons like a monthish.. started on it and couldn't stop xD I thought the ending was pretty decent. Kinda sad tho :(.. idk if thats bc of the sad ending or bc i won't ever get to see any new lost ever again

They could have ended it better but it would have been hard to explain the alternate timeline. It makes a lot of sense too.. remember when juliet said "it worked" right before she died?

I would have liked to see a more ambiguous ending i think.. like with hugo and ben on top of a hill or something watching over the island. but then again, it would have been hard to explain the the alternate timeline

18. Harlow

Harlow Level I

I kind of gave up on lost after the second series, i was completely baffled and none of the stuff i wanted to be answered was answered, i may give it another go one day :)

19. Aemira

Aemira Level III

I was very unhappy with the finale. :nope:

20. tiati400

tiati400 Level II

Wait, did they escape the island? :O