1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meridell Dump Grabber

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Robert, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Robert

Robert Level II

Yes, I know it is mostly trash there, but they do have petpets like turmac that wander in. The apple core is worth a bit too. I just think it would be a cool little program :)

*edit- of course it would need a list. I am not sure if it would have to have one if I didn't mention that part :). You can only rs so many items from the dump just like the money tree. - end edit*

2. Wings

Wings Level III

I dont know if it would be good enough. I mean, compared to other programs, even the money tree isnt giving much NPs. Still, would be original and probably not so hard to make i guess?

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Wouldn't be that hard to change the coding from the money tree to the dumpster...

I'm sure there are a few scripts out there than could easily be modified.

The program wouldn't be very profitable... but I guess it could work.

If you knwo anything at all about coding, go get an Igloo one and from userscripts and modify it ;) Obviously, ensure tis a safe one before downloading and using :)

4. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

They have turmys there??!!??? Maybe I'll spend some time in there now :) lol but I'm guessing it's like 1/1,000,000 seeing them there.

5. Robert

Robert Level II

i haven't seen turmy's but I have seen a Symol once, and TNT confirmed that you can get a Turmac as well as other petpets that wander in to sniff around.

6. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

Did not know that, TnT very sneaky wit it.

Ps- how much is the apple core worth? Is it gourmet? doesn't sound very valuable -_-

7. Robert

Robert Level II

apple core
    r101

none in galleries, none in trading post, none in shops, none in galleries :) .. i have seen them in the past though .. they have been out for years. so I would say expensive :)