1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neo Tools v1.0

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Heya, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Heya

Heya Level III

Introducing... Neo Tools!

Neo Tools is a PHP based platform for designing and running php apps for it.

Neo Tools can be ran locally with the right software (MAMP if you have a mac) using your ip or on a web server using the web servers ip. Most likely, you'll want to run it locally, at least for now, as the my coding is not completely secure YET.

Currently, I have programmed 2 ok apps for it. Any one is free to make there own apps for it.

MAKING YOUR OWN APPS!

All apps are assigned a number. APPS CANNOT REPEAT NUMBERS!!!

So theres 3 php files in a standard app. index.php, run.php, and settings.php.

index.php is simple the apps cover, the icon for the app.
    settings.php is where you program user input.
    run.php is the code you want to run when they click start.

in the settings, to submit the settings and start the program, you need to call the javascript start() function i wrote;
    The start() function has a few parameters. You must pass along first the app number, and the username of the neoaccount (get it from the url and echo it into the function). You can from there pass along custom parameters. In the beta version, you can only pass along 10 custom parameters. These will go to the run.php file. In the run.php file, do not mess with the head, other then the parameters line. Add or remove how many you want there. Also, do not touch the footer. Your code to run should go in the body. Really simple. There's a php get() function, post() function, and getbetween() function. using this, along with the sleep() function, you can do basically everything you could ever need.

Theres also a functions.php. Run those in your app.

Soo... That's the run down. I will post back when I get some apps programmed. Right now, you can only add neo accounts to the list and login to them.

To install, Download, unzip and place on your local or remote server. Then create a database called neoprograms and run this code:
    -- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
    -- version 3.3.9.2
    -- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
    --
    -- Host: localhost
    -- Generation Time: Mar 23, 2012 at 05:17 AM
    -- Server version: 5.5.9
    -- PHP Version: 5.3.6

SET SQL_MODE="NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";

--
    -- Database: `neoprograms`
    --

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
    -- Table structure for table `accounts`
    --

CREATE TABLE `accounts` (
    `user` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
    `pass` varchar(40) NOT NULL
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

--
    -- Dumping data for table `accounts`
    --

INSERT INTO `accounts` VALUES('admin', 'e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e');

--
    -- Table structure for table `loggedin`
    --

CREATE TABLE `loggedin` (
    `user` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
    `pass` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
    `key` varchar(1) NOT NULL

--
    -- Dumping data for table `loggedin`
    --

INSERT INTO `loggedin` VALUES('notloggedin', 'notloggedin', '1');

--
    -- Table structure for table `neoaccounts`
    --

CREATE TABLE `neoaccounts` (
    `user` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
    `pass` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
    `cookies` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
    `status` varchar(100) NOT NULL

default account is admin | 123456
    You should then be up and running. If not, check sql.php and see if that matches your sql servers info.

To add apps, simply drop the numbered folder (ex: folder named '1' or '2') into the apps folder. To remove them, simply delete.

netools.zip is the file system.

ENJOY!

Attached Files:

Lightning likes this.
  2. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

Re: Neo Tools (BETA)

Let us know when you make apps for it, i'll test if you need testers. I have plenty of shells to burn.

3. Kaden

Kaden Level I

you should really secure it before you release it..

Code (Text):
    1.         $user = $_GET['user'];
    2.         $pass = md5($_GET['pass']);
    3.         $login = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE user='$user'");
    SQL injection right there?

It's a nice idea though.. I just don't agree with releasing unsecure code when you know its not secure =P

4. Heya

Heya Level III

By not secure, i mean, the javascript XML_HTTP Requests are open for SQL Injections. Not if you running it locally though. Thats Why I said I don't recommend running THIS version on a server, only locally with software like MAMP.

I use NO sql injections. This is programmed as if it was a Java or vb.net program you would download. The login is done thru POST requsts, like a normal program. I use XML_HTTP_Requests, which mean the ability to run php with out a page reload. That code gets the user and pass out of a url. Theres room for hacking here if ran on a server, thats why this it BETA. Its perfectly safe ran locally. :)

5. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

What apps are you working on for this Heya?

6. Heya

Heya Level III

Working on a dailey doer and an auto-pricer. i'm open to any suggestions...

7. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

Obviously an autobuyer would be a handy addition with the auto-pricer. Maybe a stock buyer for stocks at 15np, money tree grabber, pet trainer, lever of doom puller, dice-a-roo, bildge dice.

I could probably keep coming up with ideas ;)

8. Heya

Heya Level III

ok ok lol. Ill have the auto-pricer done tomorrow. I need a tester or two to make sure the system works good for them, but thats after I release v1.0.

9. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

I'll test if you need it. Got a bit of work to do these next couple of days but I'll be pretty much free after that.

10. Heya

Heya Level III

v1.0 is out! Please test the auto-pricer. Auto-Pricer will only do 30 items. Daliey doer should do apple bobbing but nothing else.

11. Jokerman

Jokerman Level I

Could you make a plushie tycoon autoplayer? or a kad automatic feeder? :D

12. Heya

Heya Level III

down the line, for sure. I'm working on v2.0 actually, that will feature categories and old neo site theme :p

Attached Files:

13. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

What's the detectability of this Heya?
    And any ABer coming our way? Never did hear of a PHP ABer before.

14. Jokerman

Jokerman Level I

I'm super excited. XD XD XD

15. Heya

Heya Level III

Shawn: Detectability is limited as far as i know. I'd do some feild tests when I have more working apps, but so far, using my auto-pricer, I've had no ice. It looks like a normal rquest from a browser. I would personally assume there will be a lower ice rate, but i don't know for sure.

Just an update too. Been working mostly on the back doors and v2.0 getting everything ready. Its much nicer graphics wise and easier/less glichty to use. I will have some apps ready in the coming few weeks, I hope to finish v2.0 within the next few days. And some apps to follow. I will work on everything metioned here, the aber included. The aber might take some time though, as they are never a simple process. I'm also looking in to a kill switch way of running the php, as it is now, I have no stop (aka kill switch) button, as php is generally ran.

I would not recommend running v2.0 on a server either. Passing data between files is sometimes limited to things like databases, and each of those requests to the db takes up time that something like an aber doesn't have. However, if you are running it locally on your computer or a web server of yours, then it will work very well. a php aber will be deadly :p

16. Heya

Heya Level III

Just an update: v2.0 will hopefully be ready soon. I've changed my plans a lot and instead of a modularized system, I'm building it more like an operating system :)

It will be built like the original neopets was (same style) but instead with tools everywhere built in. It will be interesting I think when I'm done, and there's always a lot of room for growth and improvement. Right now, everything will be pretty basic, but very effective. Unlike any other program, you will be able to see live nst feed, along with check trades check shopwizard, check auctions, and manage everything to do with that.

17. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

sounds amazing heya, I can't wait until I can try it out! I've been asking for something like this for ages.

I'm very excited, don't disappoint... ;)

18. Heya

Heya Level III

haha, I won't Its great looking so far, but takes a lot of time to program. I will in the end create a setup script to run for easier setup too. Its taken almost 2 days just to program the trades function and i'm still not done, lol. I have really bad internet :(

19. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

I'm sure it won't too :)

if there's any way I can help you out, please let me know, whatever it is

20. tatiliz

tatiliz Newbie

wonderfull! :)