1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neocash Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Aemira, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Aemira

Aemira Level III

I decided to make a general discussion thread about Neocash so we can chit chat about it.

Does any one here like Neocash? Or collect NC items? Do NC trading? I'm kind of newly addicted to it since I now have a job and can afford to buy NC.

Finding it kind of frustrating lately though because if you buy NC online you don't get free gift boxes ;-; and when I go to stores looking for NC cards they're usually out or just don't sell them.

2. aaron6561

aaron6561 Newbie

no one i know or anyone on my friends list buy neocash..... do you?

3. jvance08

jvance08 Level II

I bought it once just for the training fortune cookies... it's a huge money drain

4. briannatardiff

briannatardiff Level I

I hate to say it but i love NC , i was against it but i eventually bough one & i love the wearable items! Right now 25.00 cards are 20 percent off at target ! So ill prob go get a couple with my first check from work lol

5. Aemira

Aemira Level III

lol yes! I was the same way. At first I thought it was ridiculous, but then I started and couldn't stop.

I've probably spent like $100+ on NC cards. O_O

Yeah I'm totally gonna go get 20% off one at target but my closest target doesn't have the cards, so I might try one out of town when I go visit my family this weekend.