1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~ New forum discussion~

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by expon, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkeydew

punkeydew Level IV

Ok I am confused about the gallery feature....

I went in and uploaded a pic... and so now I have a little tab that says punkeydews gallery. But when I clikc it to see my own picture... I can't see it. So I click the tab that says my gallery.. and It says no pics uploaded... So I did it again. Same thing.

under the gallery index it says I have 2 pics... but I'm not seeing them... Im seeing other peoples pictures.

Edit:

Suggestion: Is there some way we can make our font a permanent color... or style... Kind of like neopets. I see you can change it each time... But could there be a profile setting or some sort.

Just a random suggestion :|

2. Captain Keyes

Captain Keyes Level II

I'll be completely honest. I didn't actually think the forum was ever going to be updated. I've been to many sites where updates were said to be coming, but I've never actually seen them. I must say, I'm happily surprised. The new site looks amazing, enough to bring me back from hiding from over the summer :)

I'm sure it'll take some getting used to, but fantastic work!

3. Majikcal

Majikcal Level II

I was never on the old forum, but I think that this one looks very good.

4. lucasehh

lucasehh Level II

Love the new forum, Just waiting to get my MSAB back, hopefully by the weekend :p
    I love the new kadotie thingy its soo good. :D

5. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

hey expon do you have any idea of how the arcade works. I have just enough flash skills to make a game and I would like submit one to the arcade

6. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

Haha me too. Came back today. So I wasn't sure how long the site has been like this =O
    I'm assuming the 24th, because that's when the board was started...
    Looking forwards to getting my programs back. And what happened to our Rep? D=

7. Rebecca

Rebecca Level II

Yep, the new site is just up from the 24th! I think it looks great so far, easier to navigate.

Expon said the rep points were no more... :( I quite liked the idea of having rep, I've not seen it before and I think it was a good feature. Is it gone for good?

As for other suggestions, I def don't have any so far. I think the gallery is a good idea, just for fun.

Looking forward to getting my igloo ABer up and running again once things are running smoothly. :yup: (<also I like this wee smiley)

8. gusgus

gusgus Level II

is there any chance our points will be transfered over, I was up to 210 but couldnt get to 250 in time for the switch over

9. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

points will be transfered soon :)

10. omglook

omglook Level III

looks great

but what happened to my "winner" award -_-

11. NoPoint

NoPoint Level III

I found the 'add a reply' but it is very small, and I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't told me. So thank you. I noticed somewhere that there was an idea to add a big reply button somewhere. I think this would be a superb idea, as it would be a lot easier to see.

12. noncheatercheater

Two suggestions:

1) Can we unsubscribe from threads? I like my "view your posts" to be neat and organized and I don't want threads I'm not keeping track of popping up and stuff.

2) Since people liked the rep idea, can you add something like, maybe exchanging NF cash? Like, if someone helps you, you can give them some of your cash or something.. I dunno, just a thought.. I like the Rep idea as well.

13. NoPoint

NoPoint Level III

I don't really agree with the rep thing. Mainly because people can give negative rep to people just for the hell of it. I noticed people were give negative to people for what looked like no reason at all, just because they can on the last forum.

The only reason, I actually appreciated the rep system, was so that I could keep track of my trades. I know that some other sites have a rep system in place just for the trades, would something like this be viable on here?

I know it has been mentioned before, but are we going to be getting the mod that shows what topic was last posted in on the main index?

Also, what is the maximum number of pictures we can upload to our personal galleries?

14. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

a good rep system will probably be added sometime in the future :)

hmm.. if you're talking about the postreply button that's below the program description, that is the button that people were talking about adding :| it was added yesterday :p

15. NoPoint

NoPoint Level III

Very sorry expon, didn't realise that the button had been added. *smacks hand* I should have gone and looked.

16. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

One more problem =\
    The Multi Trainer. I bought it on the very first day it was made. Was a good 50-60 points.
    It stopped working, and he said he would fix it. That was in May/June. It's still not done, and not on the web. Will you contact the maker, and if he's not going to finish, give all of us a refund?

17. Rebecca

Rebecca Level II

I like your idea of having rep for trades, because it's good to know if you're trading with someone reliable.
    I didn't realise people were abusing the rep system before. Maybe it's not necessary to have -rep (outwith the trades) becausde if a user just has no rep then you could take this as being not a good sign (unless they were a new user)
    That maybe didn't make sense... sorry if I was rambling...

18. noncheatercheater

Maybe if a mod does the rep for you (if they were the middle man and can POSITIVELY say that it was a good trade)? That would solve the trade rep AND encourage mod using to avoid scams and such.

19. Rebecca

Rebecca Level II

So the rep would work similar to before, but would be for trades only, and then would have to be verified by a mod to make sure it was fair. That sounds like a good plan. Expon did say on another post he was going to make a rep process on this new forum too. So I guess we will just need to wait and see what he has in mind :D

20. noncheatercheater

I think if it goes through, there should be a list on which mod reped you, like a history or something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.