1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! I found...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by palepink, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antikitra

antikitra Level IV

When I lived in New Mexico, we had these HUGE taratulas that would live right underneath your lawn. You;d walk by and then... WHACK! It comes springin up from a hidden hole and it scares the living hell out of anything that sees it. Damn those things were fast as hell.

2. palepink

palepink Level IV

lol ok *screams at goncalos' evil thoughts*

:lol:

3. gpg_prodigy

gpg_prodigy Level I

wtf that would be scary

4. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

5. king10301

king10301 Newbie

4-5 inches long? thats pretty creepy if u weren't exageration. Where i live there smaller

6. xingz

xingz Level II

omg that is creepy, i would squash it if i saw it :? :shock:

7. ali913xx

ali913xx Level III

Geez that's creepy! I loath anything that's even remotely bug-like. I mean I'll close my eyes and get faint. Yep, I'm a wussy when it comes to spiders and stuff. :oops:

8. Fendi

Fendi Level IV

:eek:

House Centipedes look freaky as hell. We have normal ones but not so big and the don't go in your house ew! In my house I find a lot of slugs which I hate but I just get kitchen towel and chuck them outside xD There was a spider in my bath this morning it looked quite big but it's legs were like long human hair they were so so thin it was rather gross so I squirted soap on it until it was buried alive xD I once picked up a spider by accident I was cleaning my room I reached down and wasn't looking and grabbed it went to look at what I had in my hand to see if I was going to chuck it opened my hand and freaked when a spider ran down my arm! I had a hissy fit and legged it xD It was really huge. Lucky in the UK we don't have poisonous bugs. Except for Daddy-long-legs which have the most lethal venom for a spider but have no teeth so they can't use it xD

9. she_devil101

she_devil101 Level IV

Absolutely TERRIFIED of spiders. I end up screaming like a little girl and running away. :\

10. DavethXCore

DavethXCore Level I

a 6 inch spider? Do you live in the middle of the rainforest lol.

Basically I have the worlds worst aversion to spiders, spider crabs and lobsters.
    I can't watch anything with them on television, it frightens the hell out of me.

My ex girlfriend used to be afraid of black toilet seats, it got to the point where if the toilet seat was black she couldn't use it, which is a pain because in the UK black toilet seats are the cheapest to produce which means in seasides and things most toilet seats are indeed black. We had to look for over an hour before finding one she could use :roll:

Hard to believe, but true I swear

11. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

Re: :eek:

We don't have any house centipedes or big spiders and even less some poisonous being, or whatever in Portugal. The worst thing you can ever see here is some roaches or moths (like moths themselves aren't enough x_x)

12. palepink

palepink Level IV

I already said that the spider was about 4-5 inches including it's legs, not 6 or anything like that. :? and I live in Thailand, which is in south east asia, so yes, spiders this size can be found. Please at least read the first post before posting, don't just come in and spam ;)

I also think moths are scary, but only if it were a HUGE one. Come to think of it, every bug would be scary if it were HUGE, imagine a 5 inch cockroach! *shivers*

13. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

^^ Finally someone who's also afraid of moths! I'm not afraid of the flying ones, but the ones on the floor are like ZOMG X_X, they scare me when they are like resting and then all of a sudden they start walking so fast and in any direction meh
    Oh and since we're talking about bugs, there are huge loads of lady bugs here, it's cool 'cause there are loads of colors of them, not just red =)

14. palepink

palepink Level IV

I've seen yellow ladybugs before :D lol

I don't think I'd be afraid of those.. as long as they stay nice and tiny as they really are, and not 5 inches big!

15. goncalo

goncalo Level IV

Meh not that, then I would have to hear you 'screaming of repugnace' everytime someone mentioned that they killed a lady bug with 5 inches and lots of BLOOD SQUEEZED x'P

And my spider pwns any other yellow bug out there =)

16. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

im scared of spiders too haha

oh. and heights =x

17. Royal

Royal Level IV

Spider pffft HIGHTS ARGGG!!!

I don't really care about spider, but hights! If I get somewhere high, I go crazy..... lol Like I think about what would happen if I fall, and I get goosebumps!

Commy likes this.
  18. ipwnnubs

ipwnnubs Level I

Needles. I hate them.

19. palepink

palepink Level IV

lol I'm not afraid of 'needles' but I'm TERRIFIED of getting injections! :shock:

20. Billy

Billy Level IV

injections are fine, but getting blood drawn is annoying... im not afraid of either tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.