1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cameronCRUNK, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bankai

Bankai Level I

I love piercings. I have my ear and hopefully soon my lip, and my girlfriend got her belly button done recently.... :]

*score!*

2. casraecal

casraecal Level I

I think they are a fun way way of expressing yourself. Without going through the permanent effects of tattoo (I am not against tattoos) Piercings grow over there is nothing wrong with getting body piercings. Now some seem a bit extreme [​IMG][​IMG]
    While these look cool i think they are a bit "much"

3. eloisesa

eloisesa Level II

i dont think piercings are trashy alouth on some people they do but i feel that thats because they dont suit them, if the pirecing did suit them then it wouldnt look trashy

4. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Ouch! That actually looks extremely painful, especially the tongue :(

5. draze

draze Level II

Holy cow!! that's crazy... I did get my tongue pierced i college, that lasted about a year, it's not as bad as you would think, and it was a topic of conversation when meeting new people (especially since you would never guess I would have such a thing).

I met a girl and dated her for weeks before I told her I had one randomly. I thought she new I had it, but she said you couldn't really tell. And other ladies that knew I had it really liked it as well. To each his own.

6. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

Having a navel piercing is pretty hot, I don't like stuff that is a little extreme, to be honest if you do something blatantly extreme its not surprising that you have trouble getting a decent job, its not very fair but some people just are kind of intimidated by that sort of thing, ie. if your in retail and the old people don't want to talk to you you can't really do your job, while its the old people's problem and not the person who has the piercings problem, the employer can't really take the employees side in these kinds of situations.

7. PrincessLuna

PrincessLuna Level III

agreed with you there o_O those are pretty insane.
    I just have my ears pierced only once, thank you over-controlling mom /sarcasm
    but I would like to have them pierced at least twice more...
    I don't mind most piercings. navel and tongue piercings aren't /as/ visible in a working environment, so I'd say that they're better, in that respect, than eyebrow or lip piercings.
    Well, that's just my opinion :)

8. Istay lowkey

Istay lowkey Level I

I think they can be elegant and def a way to seperate yourself from the crowd.

But its very easy to go to far with it, personally i think the simplest peircings have the best effect

9. Rena

Rena Level III

Agreed with most people here, I only (and prefer) single earlobe piercings. Think long-term. These (other) piercings may look cool now, but a few years down the road, when we get older, it doesn't look as cool anymore. And sometimes people regret it.

10. krawkaliina

krawkaliina Newbie

I like piercings, I have one too in my nose..

11. vmthomas

vmthomas Newbie

Piercings are fun- in moderation. Unless you're going for an over-the-top-in-your-face-look, too many piercings draw the focus off of a person's natural look.
    I only have my ears and navel pierced, because i personally wouldn't look good with any other ones. I don't think all piercings work for all people either. some people can pull off a nose ring, others, (like myself namely), look like/would look like we had boogers stuck on the outside of our noses >.<

12. Charzz

Charzz Level I

Nose = trashy imo.

Others I dont mind so much,

13. carlie

carlie Level I

I used to have both my lips and my tongue done, but now I just have an industrial.
    So yes. I like piercings. I think septum is really cute, and I'm devastated that it wouldn't suit me.

14. riverrshadow

riverrshadow Level I

Piercings.. A pretty touchy issue. Personally I think they're nice jewelry, and that's it. I have my eyebrow done and I'd like to get a septum and labret. What really irritates me is when workplaces or schools don't allow them - It makes you feel like a slave worker, or a wild horse that needs to be 'broken'. Not a pleasant feeling.

15. tomatee

tomatee Level I

Love piencings! but i dont have and dont want have one ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.