1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plastic Surgery

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ilovemycat, Dec 1, 2012.

1. harrytools

harrytools Level I

If i was really ugly or i needed it to cure me, then i would have plaastic surgery.

2. Siren

Siren Level I

Personally, I judge people whenever I know they have paid thousands (tens of thousands, even) for plastic surgery; especially nose-jobs, the most popular surgery.

If you need lypo, chances are you've made some bad/unhealthy life decisions... over, and over, and over again.

3. Icarus

Icarus Level II

I want a smaller nose, a better built chest-area, and lipo.
    /.\

4. ekleut

ekleut Level I

I think a little bit of work is ok, like a small feature change. I would love a smaller and more petite nose, as well as some lypo in my thighs!

5. ekleut

ekleut Level I

I'm not too fond of it, because it's expensive and it just supports the fact that the rich are better, as they can look like superstars.

6. lld36

lld36 Level I

I think that if plastic surgery makes you feel better about yourself go for it. I might would do a little work on myself it something really bothered my or I had scars. I do think that a lot of people take it to far you don't want to start looking stretched or just fake i've seen some people that just look scary.

7. brandon2495

brandon2495 Newbie

Just to make myself look better? No, I would probably never have plastic surgery

If I was in some sort of really bad accident and it was needed? Well, yes

I personally find it...distasteful, but as with most people, do not really care what other people do to their own bodies.

8. yoswag420

yoswag420 Newbie

It's your body, if you want to make modifications to it to make yourself feel more confident go for it.

9. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

Personally unless you have something wrong with your face (maybe a fatal accident) and you feel insecure about it then get some opinions of other people and then make your decision. It's not something you can take back but it can look nice, other times natural is much better.

10. somethinggirl

somethinggirl Newbie

I've always considered the idea of a breast surgery to make my chest a little perkier, but I don't think it's anything I'd seriously do. I don't think I'd ever reach a point where I disliked my body enough to change it in such a drastic and permanent way .. I'm happy with what I have to work with. Also I'm a broke student, so. Moot point.