1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Programming Team Application]

Discussion in 'Programmer Application' started by Sonkie, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonkie

Sonkie Newbie

Q. What programming language(s) do you know?

A. VB.NET, Java, AutoIt v3 (does that even count?).

Q. What have you programmed before?

A. This will be my first time programming for browser-based games. In the past, I have created and sold for profit several memory-based bots that interact with MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft and Age of Conan. While I do not wish to disclose the names of these applications for the sake of remaining anonymous, I can knowledgeably prove that I have the skills to accomplish this task. Artificial intelligence is my specialty.

Q. What do you hope to program in the future?

A. Auto buyers, game bots, etc.

2. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

Before applying to become a programmer you should submit at least one program or, eventually, post some code snippets. Nobody can see your skills otherwise.

3. Sonkie

Sonkie Newbie

I have submitted a simple app with the source for review. I will likely write something more complex using VB.NET soon, but I need some ideas first.

Cacklenub likes this.
  4. ricky92

ricky92 Administrator
    Staff Member

Okay, checked the program and it's clean, so I approved it. However, I would expect something more advanced before giving you that award...

5. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Lets see... The obvious one would be an autobuyer. You could make a couple more game trainers, that would be useful. Erm, usershop autobuyer (shop wiz sniping in legit terms) and auction sniper. If you know how, then make a scoresender.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.