1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project 'CORE'

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Skyle, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Skyle

Skyle Level II

Alright so the name might not be the best or anything, but that's just a little problem for the time being.

Now I am looking to build an application that is a bit of an all-in-one sort of thing. Now the starting process of this is to get ideas for the project. At the moment, I've decided to start with a function that grabs usernames from around Neopets. It's nothing special but it will be released after each stage has been completed.

Firstly, I need ideas for the username grabber. What features do you wish to see in this application? All non-stupid suggestions will be listened to :)

Also, I am in need of a proper name for this project, so suggestions are welcome! You will be credited within the application!

2. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Don't know what grabbed username can do, but I guess, send neomails to them?

ABer which can send items to TP AND let you customize the trade description for individual objects, like you can cancel trades in there. And a neomail replier in the program. So this would look like legit RSing as once you buy the item, you can specifically set the description for TP and in case you get offers (or some BDers try to mail you to check if you're legit) you can reply NMs

3. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Grabbing Neopets usernames can spam someone's Neomail or Neofriend them...idk how fond cheaters are of NFs o_O

4. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

username grabber should be pretty simple, getting from boards / money tree / auction house.

neomail spammer would be slightly more complicated, requiring multi accounts, so that if one gets frozen, it'll move on to the other. personalization of neomail would be good too, so you can include the "username" to the particular sender, making it look very personalized.

5. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

I'm quite confused as to exactly what you are looking do to with this program...lol