1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Purge' Pet Creator Program?

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Jamie, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Jamie

Jamie Level I

I was kind of thinking of the idea of a purge-pet autocreator. Like, something that you can give a list of names and it'll continuously check if they are released or not, and right when it gets released it will create the pet?

Not sure exactly how it'd work, but it would be a cool idea for all of those purge stalkers.

2. Jamie

Jamie Level I

I know of a rather easy way I guess, using the mini pet creation page and using an auto-refresher on that.

I don't know if there's a more efficient way though, especially a way to beat the mass of button-mashers that spam the create a pet button. x)

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    It is very possible to be made and has been discussed.

However, no one has made one and released it publicly yet. I'm sure someone has made one already though.

4. Jamie

Jamie Level I

I figured someone's created it for themselves xD I really wish I had some sort of programming knowledge to do it myself.

Maybe it's time to learn :D

5. brennn

brennn Newbie

i saw one on --removed-- but its reviews were terrible

6. Jamie

Jamie Level I

I'm sure someone has done it on here too without its release as discussed above. I haven't seen the -removed- one but I'm guessing someone on here can make a really good one that'll get nice reviews.

7. brennn

brennn Newbie

hopefully i tried the -removed- one it created the pet but it was never available

8. Jamie

Jamie Level I

If it wasn't available then that means the pet hadn't purged yet, am I right? Then the program is working fine.

I don't know what else you mean by saying it was never available.

9. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Bren and Smashing - Please do not post the names of other cheating forums of the same genre. It is a breach of our rules. Yes, we all know they exist. But we don't want to advertise others here.

Either say another forum, or use some sort of abbreviation. Thankyou. (do not reply to this!)