1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready for my debut?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slammminsam, May 2, 2013.

1. slammminsam

slammminsam Newbie

Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a brief introduction, seeing as you'll all be talking about me soon enough. First thing's first, I found this site on my quest to take over Neopets. Yes, this is kind of like expecting to get into Princeton as a white guy from NJ: impossible. Funny thing is, I am a white guy from NJ, and since Princeton let me down, I figure my odds are good this time around. Also, I don't like to go crazy with my texts, so don't expect creative fonts or anything like that. I'm a purist.

Sorry, back on track. Neopets. That damn site froze me a while back for no reason. After pissing and moaning for a few years (not really but still) I stumbled across sites of users that were trying to cheat the system that once ruined me. I thought "Hey, this sounds like a good project". Therefore, for the past week, I've been diligently scouring the internet for discussions of programs and cheat guides to bring down the former ruler of my after-school free time.

With that as my background, a little bit more personal information. To preserve my privacy, I will simply say that I'm at an undergraduate college on the East coast as a junior, currently trying to finish up a double major in psychology and philosophy. Some call me a smart guy, I call myself a smart-ass and do my best not to piss people off by asking too many questions.

Some hobbies: scouring the internet for funny/useful/cool/useless stuff, playing a lot of online games, reading real books, playing chess, playing frisbee, drinking Wawa raspberry iced tea (which if you've never heard of, I'm so sorry), and trying to make friends online by sounding more confident than I really am (or it could be pretending to be humble to make myself look better than I really am, I haven't decided my angle yet).

So yeah, that's me. I'll be concentrating my efforts on the neopets programs and guides sections, although I hope to be active in a few other categories as well. If anyone could direct me to argumentative threads, I always like to put my two-cents in.

2. cllairette

cllairette Newbie

sup bruh. i like psychology. the human mind interests me. :3 hope you enjoy it here :D