1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rep Points

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by surreptitious, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Yeah don't worry. If someone +/- reps you, it'll show up on that page. That way even if they don't leave a comment, you can go bug them about it XD

2. Tally

Tally Level III

Yeah, that's why it's weird, I went down, for like no apperent reason. Or I might of had 8 went down to 3, and someone gave me one for a guide. All I know is that I went down quite a few points. I thought you removed the reps you gave me, but I might be wrong.

3. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I remember giving you +3 rep, but my rep points are fine right now o_O

217 and stayed there :p

4. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Nah, I pretty much never remove rep I've given someone, unless I gave it accidentally. What I meant was that you have rep from a level 1 and a level 4, meaning it oculdn't have possibly been 9, or 8. That what I was/am confused about.

Also, Lightning said he gave you +3 rep, which means that BlazShadow would have had to give you +5 rep, which is impossible for a level 1 user to do. So if anything, your rep corrected itself?

5. surreptitious

surreptitious Level III

If you get rep on a topic and then the topic is deleted, you get to keep the rep, but it doesn't show up on your User Rep Page thing.

Check your recent rep here: ucp.php, Tally, to see if there's anything other than the two that you have on that page.

6. Tally

Tally Level III

No it just shows the two. :/ Well someone lvl 5 must have removed one I guess, I just know I had 3 different ppl on my rep page before, can't really remeber who though. And I specifically remeber hovering my mouse over the rep they gave me and seeing a 5. I think they gave me the rep because of a drawing I posted, and they liked. Well I guess I must have angered them or something, heh

EDIT:

Here's the topic, and AK is the only lvl there, so it might of been him, but I can't really remebmer.

graphics-art-showcase-f53/what-do-you-think-of-this-t27496.html