1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIMS 3 !!!

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by singapore, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singapore

singapore Level III

I ain't sure if anyone created a thread regarding this but there wasn't one on page 1 :)

My character is currently holding the Rockstar job :)..
    i can hold a concert at the stadium after 5pm, at the local theater after 3pm, depending on my mood, i can earn Simoleans in the range of 700-2k++..
    The jobs in Sims 3 are really well done..read up a on a couple of them and i can't wait to try fireman, ghostbuster and being a writer. read from some reviews that a writer can earn the most Simoleans, anyone here tried that before?
    P.S i am cheat free :D..my character is valued at high 300k+++ (single young adult [i disabled aging so that i can build him up before letting him age and dieXD]).

can't wait for more expansion from Sims 3:)

2. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Sims 3 sounds hella fun. But I wasted so much time on Sims1 when I was in middle school that I was reluctant to get any more Sims stuff... but you're saying they can age and die now? That's crazy lol! I remember torturing my sims by locking them in the swimming pool.

3. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

I'm really tempted to get this, but I wouldn't be able to get anything done if I did. :p

Oh well, I'm not all that great at interior designing anyway...

4. singapore

singapore Level III

yup that is true about the ageing and dying thing..but you can disable it in the options too..

its kinda hard to kill a sim now..in Sims 1, you can box up a char and over a couple of days he/she will die..i tried that with a child and after like 5days-1week, a person came and took my son away..tried the fireplace with a chair infront but the chair couldn't catch fire, but i think i was doing this somewhat wrong :D..btw, i got the son through the time machine lol..

i would definitely get this if i were you >:) ..

5. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

My sim was a rockstar/writer and yes writers make the most money. Once you write 25 books you can write masterpieces which net you 13k+ each week.

6. Megs

Megs Level III

I HATE SIMS 3.
    Sims 2 was so much better.
    You can barely customize Sims in Sims 3, which was my favourite part.
    The women all look like they have double chins, and it's annoying because there's no way for you to fix it.
    But I like that you can change how basically all the furniture looks, I wish they had better clothing to change too.

7. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Oh also kind of random but one of my second cousins is one the voice actresses for the female "simglish" sounds o_o

8. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Hmm, I just looked at the system requirements, and I don't think my crappy laptop is good enough. I guess I'm stuck with old games.

9. singapore

singapore Level III

woo..think i'll start writing a book sometime soon :D

lol double chins. i didn't get to play Sims 2..only tried 1 and 3 and i have to admit that sims 3 is like much much much better :)..wish they release a magic and pet edition though..

thats cool :)

oh yeah..and the Pop song list in the game is really good IMO..i have one of the song stuck in my head but can't remember the title at the moment..

actually, take the requirement test on the sims 3 website..i forgot how i got there though LOL. i remember i read about the requirements but i was unable to match them but the test shows that my laptop is more than enough to run it

i think it is much more accurate :)

10. powerof0

powerof0 Level III

Couldn't resist! Just ordered it! (My productivity for next month is down the drain!)

11. jhonsadins

jhonsadins Newbie

The Sims 3, because it too takes place in a quaint, coastal town that your sims can go out and explore. Yet wherever they go, you'll be carefully watching.

12. odieboy

odieboy Level II

I didn't really like Sims 3.

I thought the leap between 1 and 2 was much bigger than 2 and 3.

3 still feels like an expansion to me to 2 rather than a stand-alone game.

Picked it up, played it for 2 days, haven't touched it since. And I'm the type of guy who plays simulation games end on, for multiple scenarios.

I hope 4 gives me something to hope for in the franchise otherwise, I won't buy it.

13. KillaVixen

KillaVixen Level II

i have to wait till it comes out for 360 *sigh* but i have one reserved Oct.26th cant wait!
    I have always loved the sims games i actually just bought a ps2 and like two sims games just so i could pplay it lo

14. crashxbang

crashxbang Level I

Sim's 3 is super fun. My old computer won't run it well though, and I'm too lazy to install it on my new one.

15. Grimwolf08

Grimwolf08 Level I

I wanna play it so bad, but I have to wait for it to come out for xbox. I hope the console version doesn't suck...-_-

16. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

i played this hardcore back when it first came out. and the worst part was that it came out around finals week :X

17. Jane

Jane Level IV

I'm curious as to whether or not this game is better than Sims 2, graphically there isn't much difference imo.
    Apparently you have less control over your Sims because EA wanted your Sims to have more personality? No idea.

I wouldn't mind giving this game a shot if somebody bought if for me. xD

18. Obi

Obi Level I

I loved sims 2, and all the expansion packs, but sims 3 got boring after 2 days and I havent bought any of the expansion packs. Anyone heard anything about Sim 4? I read its going to be online.

19. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

there's other ways to obtain the program. you don't have to necessarily buy it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.