1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sLAUGHTERs Score Sender

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by sLAUGHTER, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Um, check the Download section for VB6 fixes...also, are you able to have the program load?

2. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Yeah the programs loading fine and sometimes it works through the whole list sometimes it doesn't and the program freezes, like I won't even be able to minimize or restore it or even use any functions of the program. I even tried using his newest one but have run into the same problem.

3. Richy

Richy Level IV

Here's my problem:

It doesn't seem to work.

I say this because it has been saying 'Loading Neopets' Website' for the last ten minutes. I loaded a list of two dozen avvie games and some others thrown in. When I hit the big 'Progress' button, a window pops up saying 17 out of 26 games played, but no avatars received, and no successful or failed score sends. In the status tab, it doesn't show my account info, no NP counter, no current game info, and no progress.

It hasn't frozen because I can still navigate through it.

It cost me about 1/5th of UA, so I kinda want it to work ^^ any help?

EDIT: I stopped running it through a proxy, and it logged in. I'm about to retry doing it all together, but it closed down on me

EDIT 2: It works for me, but I can't make it work through a proxy. Can I get help in that respect?

4. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

You have to find faster proxies for the program...I have found many proxies that work for it ;)

5. Richy

Richy Level IV

shucks... if I hopped over to your proxy thread, would those work for me?
    Also, if I ran this under a proxy, could I run an AB'er on a different user un-proxied?

6. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Allot of of lightnings proxies are pretty good but some are dead. I always suggest finding your own proxies so that you know exactly when the last time they were checked and how fast they are. As for running the SSer proxied and an ABer on regular IP you can but you have to understand that the SSer uses allot of of your CPU usage in most cases so it might hinder the aber if your computer isn't that great.

7. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, of course, because it is a chance of hit or miss. I can't always guarantee they'll work 100%.

8. assasin

assasin Level IV

I cant get it to work!!

when i start score sending it says game loading in the status bar and it returns to idle without sending the score!!

In the logs tab it says i have reached the max score sending limit(i know i have not)!!

I have already set its compatibility to xp and vista...run it as administrator!!

Help is much appreciated!!

9. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Make sure the 3/3 bypass is on under settings and that you updated encryption.

1 person likes this.
  10. assasin

assasin Level IV

Thank you Grapefruit it works now!!!Turned 3/3 bypass on!!!

What is this 3/3 bypass do you have any idea???

And what ss list do you use??

11. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

3/3 bypass basically means to disregard the limit of 3 scores sent per day. You'll need to keep it like that til the 10x scores are over, once it's done turn the bypass off. I use my own SS list that I created. I posted a beginner list here neopets-cheats-f80/ss-list-redone-t30090.html that makes 75k per send and you can send that list 3 times I also sell listsif you're interested send me a PM. Also if you're new to SSing take a look at my freez rate guide for some tips to keep from getting iced found here: neopets-cheats-f80/the-unofficial-freezerate-guide-t30273.html

12. assasin

assasin Level IV

seen that guide already!!Thank you anyways!!

And one more thing every time i press the start button it re-logins again and again!!Is it supposed to do that???

I already had this program but just now using it!!Previously i didnt have any problem!!!

13. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

If you meant every time you you start a list it relogs then it's supposed to do that. But if it just relogs after clicking it one time you might want to double check the pass/user name or if you're using a proxy it could be disconnecting. Also make sure you're updating the encryption every time you open the program.

14. Richy

Richy Level IV

Hey guys, tread carefully when using this

This may be a bit soon to post it, but as far as I can tell, you don't want to be using sLAUGHTER. According to another site similar in concept to this one, about a dozen people reported being chain iced after using this program. After chatting with the people in the know there, it seems that neopets has changed the page that successful sends are sent to. I used it earlier today without to much trouble, but I'm on the edge of my seat.

They are trying to get in contact with sLAUGHTER/mOBSCENE to request a change, and I don't know if I plan on using it until an update comes. As far as I can tell, pressing 'Update Encryption' does not solve the problem

Just an fyi

15. Raspberrys

Raspberrys Level I

I was contemplating getting this till a read that. Thanks for the info though :)

16. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Incorrect! This one on the site is not working because it has not been updated to the latest version. 4.6.3 has had a revision, and I have Steve (sLAUGHTER) on MSN right now. Any problems, just PM me, and I can fix them for you :D

17. Richy

Richy Level IV

Thank you very much lightning! (I want to use the :* face from neo right now)
    Erm, where can I download the safe one? I might have it on my comp right now, but can't be sure XD

18. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I just uploaded one, but it's waiting for the mods to accept.

EDIT: The version stayed the same, but it changed a little bit in the encryption-type thing :D

19. Richy

Richy Level IV

So shouldn't an 'Update Encryption' solve my (potential) problems?

20. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

No, Steve had to adjust something with his program...anyways, I've got the description and program downloadable!

Download: downloads.php?d=285
    Description: post335859.html#p335859

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.