1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Suggestion) Auto-Island Trainer

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Dr_Horrified, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Dr_Horrified

Dr_Horrified Newbie

If there is already something of this created, sorry for posting and I will delete this.

But I think it would be amazing if someone had a script that would auto-enroll your pet into a class of the course you select in the GUI, such as training Strength, Defence, Speed, Endurance, or level.

After it does this, then it locates the codestone(s) you need to start this course, then searches shop wizard for the cheapest codestone(s) prices, [Can also get money out of the bank after x amount left]

Then just basically sits around, or refresh whenever, or even go do something extra, I'm not sure at this point.

Then completes the course, and starts over.

Like I said, if there's already something like this out, sorry but I think it would be cool to see something around like this,

2. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I believe we already have one, although it might be pretty old. For right now, the Downloads Section is down, so I don't blame you. If you can ask tharoux for him to go through, he has access and might be able to manually let you buy it.

3. Dr_Horrified

Dr_Horrified Newbie

Hmm, okay.

Are all scripts from downloadable section buy only?

4. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

What do you mean when you say buy only? They cost forum cash, at least most of them do :p

5. Dr_Horrified

Dr_Horrified Newbie

oh lol I thought you meant I had to buy them with real world money, like via paypal lol..

I guess I will catch on more after I can actually get to the downloads section.

6. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh, I forgot that you've never seen the downloads section :(. Hopefully, it will come up soon, and with no problems :).

7. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

I can see that being more useful for the earlier courses, but with the later courses taking half a day, this might not be so feasible. We'll see what happens soon enough.