1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The No Gp To Million Guide ! :D:D:D

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Spawned, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Spawned

Spawned Level I

Okay So You Wanna Be Rich In Rs !! Listen To Me Carefully !!

Step 1 : 0 to 50k

Make You Character(Duh,if you already ahve one step this)
    Make your character and get out of tut island then head to the chicken farm north est of lumbridge south of varrok and start killing chickens :) Get all the feathers they can drop 0,5,10 or 15 of em each time so it stacks pretty fast ... then when you got 10k feather get on rs forum and search for a thread named ''buying feather''

You can sell those for 5-6 gp each which would do 50-60k ... Good Start eh!!

Step 2 : 50k to 200k

This step might take some time but u can do it ...
    go to world 1,3,4 or 5 south of west varrock back and start spamming ''buying Lobsters 200ea'' buy raw or cooked but never raise your price !! with 50k u can buy 250 lobs
    then when u did that ... go in another world and start spammin ''selling Lobsters 250ea'' or go on the forum and search for buying lobster and sell em , then repeat, at 50k you will make 12.5k profit :) and will always go up :) so now keep going till you hit 200k :)

Step 3 : 200k to 500k

you can go on with lobsters or merc Rune Scims now (actully lobsters work better but if u want to change i did good with rune scims too) so go east of west back and start spammin Buying all rune scims 22k ea and buy all what you can , then switch world (always in 1,3,4 or 5) then start spammin Seling # of rune scims 25k ea(where # equals the number of scims you got)3k profit per scimm :)

Step 4 :500k to the million !!

Okay now you got 500k ... GOOD ! now you should think of making BIG profit !
    now it's time to get workers !! go in alot of world to get workers in the ... ESSANCE MINE, if you haven't done the qest to go there do it it takes a couple of minutes ... then go to the mine and try to get has many workers has possible telling them that you're willing to give em 20k per 1k essence they mine for you (don't tell em 20each cuz they will most likely say omfg that cheap but at 20k they are like OMFG 20k!!?!?!?) get about 10-50 workers and once they're done mining pay em their ess (if they get bored after like 500 ess buy em the ess anyways for 10k) once you got 25k ess (which is what u can buy with 500k) then go on forum and search for buying reg ess or just keep spamming Selling Ess 30ea in trading worlds at varrok EAST bank... after ur done selling ur gonna have a 250k profit ... Repeat !! and bang you got 1.125.000gp :) Woot!

Hope You Enjoyed My Guide ... Keep in mind that its only guidelines and that there is other way of making money , u can even keep going with lobsters till u hit 1M :p Gl guys :p

Spawned

2. Spawned

Spawned Level I

looks like no1 care :*(

3. k1r0

k1r0 Level III

Good guides for noobs that are first playing. Just one thing you shouldent double post

4. kolby998

kolby998 Level I

good guide!! the only thing is that i tried the feathers part and it didnt work too well i didnt really earn anything. =[ you can get feathers from below falador from chickens in groups of 5,10, and 15 then you dont have to pay at all for them! but it does take longer =[ and also another thing i did was buy str and power ammys str-2k and power 4-5kea then resell them for more value that made me about 100k in 1hr. :)

5. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

first thing you need to do when starting is train your guy to combat 10. Then go to cows and kill them for cowhides, these go for 100 each in the bank in the desert. Get 1,000 of these or any amount over 100. After you have that go the the bank in the desert and sell them for 100 each, they sell fast, and faster in a more populated world. Your better off getting 1k of them but it can take some time.

100 cow hides = 10k

1,000 cow hides = 100k

Get my drift, its a great way to start out and your training at the same time :)

6. baldudexx

baldudexx Level III

Not bad guide for new users.

Perhaps an advanced guide for more experienced players though?

--bal-- B)

7. klae17

klae17 Level III

Mining iron is better for exp and you can get them fast if you have 40+ mining. Which is easy to get too

8. skateelement1124

thanks for the tips. ill try them out now! should i make a new account and try it or use my lvl 85 one?

9. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Level 85 of course. Easier to get money then.

10. dadchar

dadchar Newbie

thanks for the tips.

11. arr0wtohell

arr0wtohell Level I

12. yankeesrule1

yankeesrule1 Level I

Good guide. It makes me want to start playing with a new account :D

13. lnconcise

lnconcise Level III

thanks so much! awesome guide!

14. murlexia

murlexia Newbie

runescape lost its touch now its boring. I got up 2 98 and for wat? So what i did was i dropped 200k in the wilderness and u see world war 2

15. Aksha

Aksha Newbie

thanks for the great tips

16. Viro

Viro Newbie

Good guide. ;)

17. imaneofriend

imaneofriend Level I

when i played i did it different, i played rs for a total of under 2 weeks got full rune for myself and my buddy (not cool if u spend money on games but i dont) and got to combat 60 something i used to spend loads of time fishing for lobbys with my friend every day and i made all my money like that maybe its not the best way and its surely not the way i make my money in any other game personally i like to merchant like what you said about buying lobbys selling for profit if there is a way to merchant in any game try to find it and use it cause its always a high profit game to play ;D

nice guide i just cant bring myself to log into that game anymore

18. lnconcise

lnconcise Level III

Thank you so much! I'm new to runescape (I just finished the tutorial. ha!)

Hopefully this'll help me :)

19. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

i played since 5th grade and after like 2 years i was in the 70's for my level and i was reselling law runes it was pretty good profit i started with 50k and bought from the monkey island and i believe i made 20k profit on my first set and then like 30k... if your a member and you can finish the monkey quest buying laws from monkey dude and selling them is great too.... but i never though of lobby's XD

20. sanzhiyan

sanzhiyan Level I

Not bad guide for new users.
    thanks for the tips!