1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thunder (Score Sender)

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Lightning, Sep 30, 2012.

1. und3ad

und3ad Level IV

I get that too from time to time and have to restart all over again...or other times I seem to get logged out of my account and can't log back in...but I'm not complaining lol n_n

2. Wings

Wings Level III

Looks like I just came back on NP at the right time :) Definitely going to try this out! Thanks Lightning!

3. thedup

thedup Level IV

I love this program, but all of a sudden it won't open, and I'm not sure how to fix it, I've tried re-downloading, and I'm not really getting anywhere. Any suggestions?

4. Richy

Richy Level IV

I don't plan on scoresending because I'm not that into cheating anymore, but I have a recommendation since this is the first time I've been in contact with someone who has made a scoresender lol

Might you make it so that, when given a Min-Max score and a Min-Max wait time, the two are related? For example, if Thunder decides to send a score on the low end of the score spectrum, it'll do it quicker, while if it sends a higher score, it will take longer. Maybe this is already implemented and I didn't see it, but I think that'd be really neat and helpful for paranoid users :yup:

5. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

The only thing about that feature is, for lower ranges, the minimum and maximum scores and times will be too close and become nearly the same. Thus, sometimes compromising a list's security.

6. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

It works out better when you can set all your own times then add the mess up feature, you dont want to send all scores as fast as possible, people mess up and might take longer because they had to play the game more than once. I find it better when sending lists to have large time differences to make it more human like. If you need quick neopoints and are sending a quick list than normally your times are only 5 - 10 seconds apart any how. Where more secure lists like a avatar list will have up to 5 minutes difference in the max and min times.

7. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Version 1.61

New Features
    • Further fixes with crash bug

8. Heya

Heya Level III

I do want to say I like your idea of 15 posts in the last 15 days, as it should encourage posting, but it is quite obnoxious when there's not a lot of people posting and create topic lol.

9. KillaVixen

KillaVixen Level II

I have never SS before, so this will be new for me. I'll edit later to give a review.
    Thanks!!!

10. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

Exactly, I have not been able to use it yet :( don't wanna spam or gravedig the place up.

11. KillaVixen

KillaVixen Level II

It crashes every time i run it around 47k. Help?

12. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Version 1.7

New Features
    • Fixed bug with newer game encryptions
    • Lowered post requirements to 10 posts in 15 days
    • Optimizations and more crash fixes

MCheezie likes this.
  13. KillaVixen

KillaVixen Level II

I got frozen after using for 3 days. Any suggestions?
    I score sent less than 50k each day...

14. Dark

Dark Level IV

u can get iced for 1 send once .. score sending is all about the list you use . are there any review , impossable scores. Does it have random times and scores sending are the times to fast to often. does it send the same games every day in same oder in same amount of time.. so much goes into safly score sending and to get good at it takes allot of time .. ive lost many many many accounts to score sending. but few people will ever have the data base ive made in that time

15. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Listen to Dark - he's one of the most experienced score senders out there :).

And to go off what Dark said, you don't even have to get reviewed to get frozen by TNT. Sometimes, the robots monitoring scores will automatically flag your scores but will not tell you. When your score then gets reviewed by TNT, then you're banned.

16. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Version 1.71

New Features
    • Minor update to authorization

17. KillaVixen

KillaVixen Level II

ok so i should have more than one list? So as not to do the exact same games in the same order? and i was using the list linked in the thread earlier. but i still only sent half the list

18. Dark

Dark Level IV

the key is to make it look human so yes send different list different times and stuff and again make sure everything is random..

19. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    You can use the same list - just make sure you have the times and scores not at a set rate (unless its a game that is easy / common to get the same score).

I've NEVER been iced from using a score sender. Even when I accidentally sent an unrealistic score - it got reviewed and just never went through. Was strange.

20. KillaVixen

KillaVixen Level II

maybe because my account was newbie?