1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade Checker

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Cacklenub, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

I was thinking something like a trade checker would be cool - sort of like the shop wizard search.

This way when I get something from my attic buyer I can search the tp for the price instead of checking jellyneo.

I don't think it would be terribly difficult...just bring back the newest 10 lots with the item and the wishlist.

Love cackle

2. odieboy

odieboy Level II

I think it wouldn't be as simple as the shop wizard checker since TP searches can result in lots with grouped items and whatnot.

I think jellyneo is still the better source since it lists the exact price of one item.

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Jelly neo prices aren't that crash hot though. They're not updated often enough and can be way off.

TP checker would not work though. As people put them with other items, crazily try to inflate the prices etc.

Good idea... But can't see it working :(

4. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

I don't think you understand what I'm talking about lol...

Just a simple php script that brings back all the lots with the item. Basically a way to check the TP without being signed in.

Not like an auto pricer but a way to check the price of the item you just abed if it isn't buyable

5. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I get what you're saying and I think it'd be a great idea; at minimum it could just have the wishlist of all lots with the item- even if they're grouped, sellers usually have something like "HP:800k|YB:900k|Baby PB: 590k|" etc.