1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twilight?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hally, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Dreamerz

Dreamerz Level III

I didn't think I would like it either I thought it was going to be like the harry potter thing and that really isn't for me but for some reason after watching the movie I couldn't get enough. Maybe it was because I was bored it was cold and nothing to keep my mind occupied. Though I was obsessed with it until I read the last book and realized there were no more books to read. Ok yeah I still love the movie and books no excuses :p

2. Fauxtos

Fauxtos Level I

The first three books were okay. I was really excited for the movie, but it was a big letdown for me. I was pretty disappointed, but maybe the next one will be better.
    I like Twilight, but I'm not crazy about it.

3. noodlesgirl

noodlesgirl Level I

I've never read the books, mostly because I have a tendency to resent anything mainstream that exploded into popularity like Twilight did. My BF really likes the movie, so I've tried to watch it a couple times and got distracted each time. I did like what I saw, so I think I'll watch the rest of it soon.

4. retario

retario Level I

The first book was great. From then on the books were quite boring really.
    Movie wasn't that interesting either.

5. wvurascal

wvurascal Level I

People say the movie is alot worse than the book but they can get over it cause the movie is decently good for a book to movie cross over.

6. Frozshtaliar

Frozshtaliar Level II

After seeing how ridiculous all the fan girls are over it and hearing about the book I kinda thought it would be a horrible movie. i watched it and it turned out to be alright

7. vixehy

vixehy Level I

books are a guilty pleasure, but for the most part I don't read them very much. The grammatical errors, mary sues and gary stus, blatant plot holes, and self-rules breaking bothers me too much.

8. juvenile

juvenile Level II

i never finished watching the movie .. but from what i seen in the beginning it was pretty boring.
    twilight has never interested me though .. same with harry potter. i don't understand why everyones so hype about either.

9. Boots

Boots Level I

I lurve twilight xD But then, I love that genre. It is kinda romance-fantasy mix.. Just my type. What genre's do you like?

10. CradleChild

CradleChild Level I

The movie is TOO overrated omg -.-

and Edward is ugly lol seriously ,his nose is like crushed.

I wonder why the actor wasn't that successful when he was in Harry potter ( lol way better thant Twilight XD imo )

11. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Lol, idk why the movie is even out. It's terrible, according to my sister. I've seen bits of it, but I hate the whole Twilight Saga thingy anyways. It's all bullsh*t for me...the movie, also, (from the bits) was terrible. *throws up on computer*

W00PS, this is my expensive laptop :p

12. Airuku

Airuku Level I

Eh, I refuse to watch and read it, but i have a couple friends in love with it. One haed the movie though. I always get them mad by bad mouthing it. I think the thing that set my decision in stone was when I saw a group of middle aged women having a Twilight Book Club meeting at Applebees...

13. piggybepink

piggybepink Level II

I don't like it. My sister told me about it and I cringed at the whole "vampires-that-don't-suck-blood-or-have-pointy-teeth" thing Twilight has going on, but I don't totally accost/pick a fight with anyone for liking it either.

Like I always say: To each their own.

14. Jane

Jane Level IV

I hated the movie. It totally ruined the book. The book was awesome, but all I did was find bad points in the movie.
    Criticized the acting, camera angles, lighting, everything about it was bad.

Expecting better results for New Moon.