1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Useful Neopets Greasemonkey Scripts

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Zer0, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

Okay, first you need to have FireFox.

Then, install the add-on Greasemonkey, which can be obtained here.

Then, restart firefox.

Come back to this thread, and click on the script you want.

Then, on the right hand side of the page, click on the "1 Script Version" (if you cant find it, ctrl + f)

Finally, click install.

2. dwarvie

dwarvie Level I

just wondering, since you posted this, can you also give a summary of the ban rate of all types of programs (ABer, ASer....)

3. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

ABing depends on how you use it. If you use it carefully, you won't get frozen for a long time. If you're greedy, you can get banned within hours.
    Scoresending is the same

4. cooldude255220

How to you get these to work? I can see the source code but i dont know what to do to it. Can soemone help?
    edit: worked it out lol

5. 57gentlemens

57gentlemens Newbie

Amazing list, can't find these with GreaseFire... thanks a bunch.

These pretty much all work perfectly, using them right now. Props!

6. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

Quick question about the NQII Trainer GM Script. I started a game a while ago and I want to finish it now (stuck at King Terask's second form), however, I opted for Group Direct Damage rather than Direct Damage for Mipsy.

Now I've decided to try using the Trainer to up my party's levels before trying again, however, courtesy of the Group Direct Damage rather than Direct Damage thing it just keeps refreshing whenever it's Mipsy's turn to fight. Any idea how to modify the script to just use Group Direct Damage?

Edit: Nevermind, I stopped being dyslexic and figured out how to edit the scripts. =D (Awesome programs, btw!)

7. Will

Will Level IV

Great list.

The ABers for greasemonkey are awesome. Very fast and efficient and it's like using a SCAR script - so pretty hard to detect if you use it right :)

8. daFalco

daFalco Level III

How does the random event one work? On the description, it said to register at this site. I did, but it didn't send me an activation E-mail. And then whenever I was on neopets, something would pop up asking for my username and password, not on the site, so I disabled it.

9. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

You'll have to ask the original author of the script. I haven't used that particular one recently.

10. daFalco

daFalco Level III

Mmkay. I think you might want to take it off though, asking for your neopets account information seems fishy to me.

As well, is the potato counter not safe...?

11. impega

impega Level III

Ah could anyone explain to me how to use the NeoQuest II Remote Control?
    I read the webpage, and I know I have to use those numbers to tell it where to go but where do I put them?

Sorry if it's really simple or something >_<

12. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

First, open a new tab, and type "about:config" without quotations into the Address Bar. Search for nq2. Look for:

greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://nq2guy.tz//NeoQuest II Remote Control.Path , string , 1
    greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://nq2guy.tz//NeoQuest II Remote Control.pathIndex , integer, 0

If you do not find them:
    right click > new > string. Type in "greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://nq2guy.tz//NeoQuest II Remote Control.Path" and set the value as 1.
    right click > new > integer. Type in "greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://nq2guy.tz//NeoQuest II Remote Control.pathIndex" and set the value as 0.

Next, before you do anything, disable the script first in "Manage User Scripts". Then, ensure your value for "pathIndex" is 0. Next, position your character at the specified position written on the webpage. Copy the numbers, double click on "Path" (or the one with value 1), delete the value, then paste your numbers. Enable the script and refresh your page. It'll move for you. Hope this helps.

Zer0 likes this.
  13. impega

impega Level III

Ah thanks!
    Works like a charm
    Dayam this is far too easy xD
    Also is there a cap on how much you can win from neggsweeper?

14. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

If I'm not wrong, its 3k per day.

15. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

Sorry for a bit of a necro...but concerning the Dice-a-roo script: Does it just keep rolling until you lose or win the jackpot? Also, how quickly does it play the game?

Any answers would be much appreciated. Thanks.

16. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

It keeps playing until your pet gets bored. It clicks about every five seconds, probably less, which is slower than what most humans do, so you won't have a problem there. xD Trust me, you won't get frozen for this.

17. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

I understand it keeps playing until your pet gets bored...but that was not my question.

Within each game, does it just keep rolling until you lose (always trying for the jackpot)?

18. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

I told you it keeps playing until your pet gets bored, which does answer your question. Even if you get a jackpot or lose, it keeps rolling... until your pet gets bored.

19. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

You still aren't understanding my question. But I think it just keeps rolling, so I won't bother waiting for a response...but I'll explain it one more time so you will hopefully understand...

Every roll in DAR you can either: Roll Again, OR, Take the np in the pot. I was wondering whether it ever took the NP in the pot if it got to a certain cutoff or something...hence, does it keep rolling until you lose, or not? The question is within a certain game...not over all games...

:facepalm:
    :nope:

20. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

Like I said before, it just keeps clicking. It never collects. It will always click roll again.