1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using an Aber

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by spyder, Nov 4, 2006.

?

Did you find this useful?

1. Yes, Alot

160 vote(s)
    90.4%
  2. Some parts of it

15 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. No

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  1. cracck

cracck Newbie

I don't think it actually matters if you create them on the same IP. It's just that for me there were 7 accounts being constantly accessed on two different IPs, and item transfers occurring between the various accounts and IPs. Just don't play on all 6 accounts at a time and you should be okay. But try to keep your main account(s) away from all that...

And transferring 400 items... is pretty ridiculous. I did that once actually.. but it took a few days to do it manually. XD

2. Hapinasu1

Hapinasu1 Newbie

An amazing guide, thanks very much =D

Please do not gravedig - Commy

3. creatinetaker

creatinetaker Level II

Does trading items between accounts really avoid getting banned/frozen?
    and if i use an autobuyer, and the refresh rate is every 6 seconds, will i still get a good amount of products in a short amount of time?

4. apelidomat

apelidomat Newbie

good guide ,but already have many topics talking about this

5. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

In my opinion, 6 seconds is a tad too long to be able to rs anything good :/ most abers put around 3-5, it'll practically beat those who put 6 seconds for their aber. I've been abing for a few months and haven got caught for abing at 3seconds yet.

6. 13khost

13khost Newbie

WOW! Thank you SOO much for this guide, It is exactly what I have been looking for! :D I am still a little confused about that group thing, though. Thanks again for this guide! :D

neopets-guides-f22/posting-in-guides-t14053.html Please read these before posting further in guides

7. Boots

Boots Level I

hmm thanks for that, I will definitely be more careful and use a side next time. :/