1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favorite show out of all of them?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by neoaddict, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinceraf

vinceraf Level III

I agree... last 2 series of X-Files were... quite boring and nonsense for me :/ Such a waste of time.
    Dr. House and Grey's Anatomy were always transmitted late in the evening... and with the school I could never see them =(

Here Heroes began 2 weeks ago... I find it very similar to X-Men XD Anyway I'll try to see it °-°

2. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

wow... even though i don't watch a whole lot of tv, there are so many tv shows that i love seeing whenever i don't forget about them. house, heroes, and south park to name a few. i love love looove america's next top model though. the girls are really obnoxious 95% of the time but i love seeing the differences between their actual pictures and their final, very photoshopped pictures. i think it's interesting. xD

3. oneshot

oneshot Newbie

24, no doubt about it. Have to wait till January 2008 for next season, noooo! I also like Dexter, can't wait for Season 2! Shame I don't have Showtime to watch it on.

4. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, antm, ugly betty, 70s show, scrubs, rock of love, south park, family guy, probably a bunch more that I can't think of right now. Yeah, I'm a tv junkie. :D

5. miranda

miranda Level II

5 years or so ago my favourite show was Sister Sister lol, Summer Heights High would probably be best comedy, maybe Friends? I go through phases..

6. Roarbark

Roarbark Level I

House!!!! Hes so awesome!

7. mash

mash Level II

skins or charmed my all time favourites...or the simpsons or spongebob! ohhhhhh who lives in a pineapple under the sea....

i love lots of shows actually..beginning to get hooked on csi :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.