1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whos the richest neopian?

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by bugaboo, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glamorous

Glamorous Level III

It's not illegal to do it by yourself. Its illegal when you have a ring of users inflating.

2. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

Right and I'm Mr. Originality :p

3. darc-death

darc-death Level III

did you not know that munsterpoo was a guy?

4. Glamorous

Glamorous Level III

Well I never bothered enough to inquire. I just looked at the userlookup and said, wow, female, and left.

5. darc-death

darc-death Level III

oh ya...hes strange...he used to call himself amethyst, then recently changed to auburn...but his real name is bryan, hes just a little gender confused :p

6. Glamorous

Glamorous Level III

Aren't we all darc. Aren't we all.

In other notes; I remember hearing of some who were in the billions. I dont remember usernames. This was years ago.

7. darc-death

darc-death Level III

ya hes well in the billions, there are others as well but i beleive he has the most...his gallery and battledome set are worth over 10 billion easy

8. daydee

daydee Level III

LMAO :lol:

I wonder who is the richest neofriends user?

9. krazyhick

krazyhick Level III

It has to be featheralley. She has the only truly priceless item on neopets. Alombar42 use to be the richest before she got that sword.

10. Hally

Hally Level IV

Let me clear a few things up, starting with this.

I'm a well known BD chatter. I know things, I hear things. I have friends in high places.

Munsterpoo is a member of neopets staff. Although it has never been admitted by TNT, there is so much evidence to support the fact.

1. If you click the "About us" page on the sidebar, you'll see "Bryan" under 'support staff'. What's Munterpoo's name? Bryan of course!

2. If you visited the Myspace page of munsterpoo, before he made it private, you will have seen that he lives in "Glendale, California". This is where neo HQ is.

3. Munsterpoo admitted to being a co-worker with other neopets user Drumminjen. Drumminjen (Jennifer) is also listed as a neopets staff member (Perhaps a coincidence).

4. Drumminjen's myspace also says Glendale, California.

5. A Facebook profile which allegedly belonged to Drumminjen says she worked at Neopets (If you search for 'neopets' under career in facebook search this will come up.

6. People that have seen Bryan's pictures have confirmed that a picture found on the Neocam section showing a bunch of staff members wearing their respective shirts for the Altador cup thingy, shows bryan wearing a shirt for Darigan.

7. If you'll go to Munsterpoo's lookup, he was a supporter of darigan to begin with.

8. Munsterpoo mysteriously gets items like Ghostkerswords and sells them, nobody ever sees him buying items.

9. Neopets user "Funktku_b", a friend of mine, cookie grabbed a moderator's neopets account. He found evidence that the moderator had been using a neopoint generator type thing (which all TNT has access to), and had about 200m in items. What was more interesting, however, was the fact that Munsterpoo and Drumminjen were both on the neofriends list (which was only about 10 people in total).

10. Munsterpoo sold his 2 bony grarrl clubs a few weeks before TNT started to deflate them. He sold for 60 mil.

11. A month before it was revealed that neopets TCG would go out of business, and thus mean no more rare item codes, Munsterpoo hoarded TCG blasters (Sleep ray, fungus ray, Garoo elite blaster, etc)

12. It has been confirmed by a friend of mine that Munster does have staff connections, though I'm forbidden to give details.

I hope this clears some stuff up. Oh, and basically, everyone that's rich or well known had staff ties at one point or another. Featheralley does, Hrobi does (she named two neopets items back in the day). It's also interesting to note that when a user who does not have staff ties gets too good, they're frozen and rules changed to allow for the freezing.

Two instances:

V_team: Shared accounts between three people (As far as I know. Apparently it was 2 "viet" brothers and a dude named "Vader", hence V team). Had one of the fastest trained pets and was one of the best users ever to play. Frozen for account sharing, which, before this time, had not been illegal.

Alombar42: Owned a size 3000 shop in 2001ish, along with 5 or so more shops that were all 1000+. It was alleged that he had over a billion in pure by the time he was iced. Before his icing, it wasn't illegal to multi-mall. Now it is. He completely controlled the neopian economy in terms of common buyable items (like codestones and lab maps).

11. darc-death

darc-death Level III

all of that bryan is a staff member garbage is crap...its just some stuff dreamt up by jealous people...a staffs account was never CGed, all screenies that showed up had been around a lot longer than that petpage explaining everything

also you left out parts of your arguement...the fact that featheralley was also on that NF list of that aparent staff member, therefore she must be neopets staff as well

12. Jaggerrr

Jaggerrr Level IV

Well i remember majal_kita being around 800 in every stat when i quit playing neo in early 2001 and it was still owned by psxfaq.

Well it looks like its been pretty much narrowed down to two people, but who really cares?

13. luishem

luishem Level II

14. darc-death

darc-death Level III

serenitysmiles is up there but she is nowhere near richer than munsterpoo

15. Xenophilius

Xenophilius Level IV

Why do all the richest neopians need to be girls?
    or pretend to :lol:

16. Hally

Hally Level IV

A staff's account was CGed. I was friends with the guy that did it. I have the screenies if anyone's interested.

Yeah, Featheralley was on the nf list, I hadn't looked at it in awhile, but you're right.

Like I said, she also has staff connections.

I'm not sure what you meant by the petpage that explained everything. Friends of Utku (Including myself) spread the screenies around for awhile after it happened, they were on a bunch of petpages too.

17. luishem

luishem Level II

ah cm on
    does munsterpoo have all the existing pbs in his gallery?
    does he have that amount of fairy and loyal pets?
    her shop size is 1124!!

18. NHStephen

NHStephen Level IV

i say munsterpoo works for neopets

19. fightthepower

fightthepower Newbie

Is money spent training factored into this decision. And, of course, featheralley has an item that could be worth anything one chooses, so that has to be factored in (or out, depending on your views) to this equation.

20. americanpierg

americanpierg Level III

no...featheralley didnt train majal_kita at all...majal_kita has been at 10k health for well over 3-4 years now. but what is DSOD???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.